Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All content on the Site is owned by Onikuma. You right to access and use the Site is limited to personal, non-commercial uses. Without the prior written consent of Onikuma, you may not copy, republish, distribute, transmit, transfer , sell, assign, license, sublicense, publicly display or reproduce in any manner the content of the Site for any commercial or public purpose.
USE OF THE SITE
USE OF PUBLIC FORUMS AND BULLETIN BOARDSThe Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "communication services"). You agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will NOT:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, fraudulent, inappropriate, profane, libelous, defamatory, infringing, racist, sexist, abusive, obscene, indecent, unlawful or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- Use the Onikuma name, domain name, trademark, logo or insignia in your user or screen name or in any other manner that would imply you are affiliated with Onikuma.
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent someone else or impersonate any other person.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Use the Site to direct traffic to other websites.
- Download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Onikuma has no obligation to monitor the communication services, however, Onikuma reserves the right to review materials posted to a communication service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Onikuma reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication service. Onikuma does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, Onikuma specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Onikuma spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Onikuma.
Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Onikuma OR POSTED ON THE SITE
Onikuma is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in Onikuma's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission and the use of the submission by Onikuma as described in this section will not infringe upon or violate another party's intellectual property rights.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to third-party websites. Accessing other websites from the Site is at your own risk and Onikuma is not responsible for the content of or the products provided by such websites. Onikuma is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Onikuma endorses, guarantees or accepts any responsibility for the content or products on such website or any association with its operators.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the Onikuma Web Site are: Copyright 2018 by Onikuma Corporation and/or their respective suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTOnikuma respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may report the alleged copyright infringement by providing notice in writing ("Notice") to Onikuma's designated agent, which can be reached at: email@example.com
To be valid, your Notice must include each of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single Notice, a representative list of such works at the Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Onikuma to locate the material, such as the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Your contact information including your address, telephone number and, if applicable, email address.
Upon receipt of your Notice, Onikuma, in its sole discretion, will take whatever action it deems appropriate, including removal of the material that is the subject of the alleged copyright infringement.
Onikuma and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Onikuma and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
NO JOINT VENTURE
ABILITY TO AGREE TO TERMS
You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Site. By using the Site, you affirm that you are either (i) at least 18 years of age or (ii) are between 13 and 17 years of age and have received your parent's or legal guardian's permission to use the Site or are an emancipated minor. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Site.
Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Onikuma reserves the right at all times to:
- disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part
- to terminate a user's access to the Site or any portion thereof